CVOEO’s Community Resource Center is a daytime warming
and resource center in Burlington providing services to people experiencing
homelessness and other community members in need. Caring and dedicated
Community Resource Center staff operate the facility from 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. Meals are provided Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and grab and go food will be available from 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. In case of inclement weather, check our Instagram or Facebook for updated hours.
- Meals and hot drinks
- Computer access
- Phone access
- Support to access public benefits
- Safe recovery information
We thank the City of Burlington for its support of the
Community Resource Center.
- Feeding Chittenden, 228 North Winooski Ave - Burlington, VT
- 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Adam Hall, 802-829-5379, email@example.com
- Media Inquiries: Paul Dragon, firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept the following new or-like new and clean donations: hygiene products, sleeping bags and blankets, tents, tarps, shoes, non-perishable food (snack items).