- Support Our Work
- Make an In-Kind Gift
Make an In-Kind Gift
Items We Do Accept
- New socks
- New underwear
- New T Shirts
Call ahead to schedule a time to drop off donations. If you have any questions, please email Donna Rose at Drose@cvoeo.org.
- Non-perishable canned food
- Unopened refrigerated & freezer items
- Hygiene products
- Cleaning products
- Baby food
Donations are accepted from 9:00 a.m - 2:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. If you have any questions, please contact Toni Auriemma at Tauriemma@cvoeo.org.
- Sleeping bags
- Shoes & boots that are in good condition
- Winter coats that are in good condition
- Hand & foot warmers
- Cleaning Supplies - paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, all purpose cleaner/spray, dish soap, disinfectant wipes, and bleach
- Hygiene Items - soap, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, shaving kits, tampons
- Kitchen Supplies - paper plates/bowls/cups, plastic cutlery, plastic wrap, aluminum foil, Ziplock bags, scrub bushes, and sponges
- Linens - twin bed sheets, new pillows, new towels, and washcloths
- Office Supplies - copy paper, pens, sharpies, post-it notes, and notepads
Donations are accepted from 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. If you have an item you’d like to donate but don’t see it on the list, please call at 802-527-0847 to inquire if it is accepted.
- Windex or any glass cleaner
- Swiffer pads (dry or wet)
- Laundry pods
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Twin comforters
- Art supplies for children or adults
- Hannaford, Price Chopper, and Wal-Mart gift cards
Call the Voices Against Violence hotline at 802 524-6575. If you would like to donate gift cards to the Holiday Program, you can mail the card to the Voices Admin office with a CC: Holiday Program. If you have any questions, please email Shannon McMahon at Smcmahon@cvoeo.org.